How to use:
- Step 1: Ensure hair is towel dried throughout, this will guarantee the curl to hold. Please note if the hair is too wet this will result in the curl not holding as well.
- Step 2: Divide your towel dried hair into two sections and secure the curling ribbon to the centre of hair with the claw clip provided. Make sure that the curling ribbon is equal in length on both sides.
- Step 3: Begin by taking a small section of your hair closest to your parting and wrap around the ribbon away from face. Work your way down the ribbon, wrapping more hair into existing piece of wrapped hair until all your hair has been wrapped around.
- Step 4: Secure the end of the hair with the silk scrunchie provided.
- Step 5 (optional): For a tighter and bouncier curl, tie our silk ribbon at the back of your head. Our silk curlers are flexible and easy to tie.
Why choose us?
- Our curling ribbons are crafted using our highest grade mulberry silk, this helps keep the hair hydrated and in the best condition possible
- 100% cruelty free silk production
- Zero manufacturing waste
- No heat damage, no tangles, no breakage.
- Unlike other hair curlers, our hair curler has been crafted with comfort in mind whilst you sleep. Our curling ribbon features a super soft memory-foam feel so that you can sleep in ease and wake up with beautiful curls.